1. Definiteness of purpose: Direct energy towards achieving your goals.
2. Always have a positive mental attitude.
3. Have faith in your own capabilities.
4. Go the extra mile. Give more service than expected.
5. Take initiative to turn desire into action.
6. Use your imagination to seek new and better ways of doing things.
7. Discipline yourself.
8. Organise your thinking.
9. Learn from your defeats or mistakes.
10. Have undying enthusiasm to achieve.
following Andrew Carnegie – Scottish-born American steel magnate (1835-1919), Quotations book 2016